If you recognize the negative impacts of stress in your world at work or at home, you are not alone. Stress and stress related illnesses have a significant impact, lowering productivity at work and feelings of happiness and motivation in all areas of life.
We teach, train, and coach people to help them learn new coping practices for reducing stress and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. This informs and enables personal and professional goal realization.
For individuals, we offer one-on-one, private coaching sessions with a certified health and wellness specialist coach.
For organizations, we offer to come into your organization and provide a group class or workshop to teach stress management practices. We bring our expertise and education in psychology, health, and wellness to design a customized workshop for you and your organization. Workshops are customized to achieve your objectives.
Topics we cover in our private and group coaching sessions:
- Managing multiple projects and priorities
- Emotional intelligence and how to develop it as a stress management talent
- Energy management and time management
- Communication habits that reduce stress
- Mindfulness and how to develop this practice to minimize stress and increase productivity
- Integrative wellness practices including yoga and other mindfulness-based exercises
- Relaxation techniques including deep breathing exercises to reduce anxiety
Use the form below if you are interested in learning more about how we can help you reduce and manage stress.